Activate the Wisdom & Boldness of the Goddesses Within to Become Who You’re Meant to Be, you’ll experience a guided visualization to tap into the archetypal energies of Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt and Moon, and connect with your playful inner child to gain a new perspective on your next step forward.… a time to embody greater self-assurance, inspiration, creativity, compassion, heightened intuition, new authority, and deepened spirituality.
The transformative archetypal energies of the Goddesses, which dwell within each of us, provide one of the most powerful ways to ignite these qualities.
According to feminine psychology pioneer Jean Shinoda Bolen, MD, they are even more potent at this time, incubated by the recent solitude of sheltering in place.
With Jean you’ll discover powerful Goddess archetypes that can help you let go of limitations, embrace new ways of being, and step more confidently into the fullest expression of yourself –– in Activate the Wisdom & Boldness of the Goddesses Within to Become Who You’re Meant to Be.
You can register here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/pgaeg/a23275
During this self-empowering mini-workshop, you’ll:
- Discover that you hold archetypal energies of several powerful Goddesses within you — some since childhood
- Learn how the Divine Feminine energies within you are more potent at this time and waiting to aid you in evolving yourself and the collective
- Open to the wisdom of Greek Goddess Hecate, psychic and midwife, to trust your intuitive powers and birth a more meaningful life
- Discover women’s support circles as potent archetypes unto themselves — where you can feel the sacredness of the world and your connection to it in a deeper, more empowered way
- Experience a guided visualization to tap into the archetypal energies of Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt and Moon, and connect with your playful inner child to gain a new perspective on your next step forward
When you awaken and embody the Goddess energies within, you align with who you truly are deep down — beneath familial and cultural conditioning and disempowering beliefs.
You’re ready to reach beyond the shoulds and can’ts to finally step into what your soul desires most.
You feel comfortable in your own skin, powerful in your purpose (be it lovingly caring for grandchildren or advocating for racial justice), and happy, playful, and creative in your everyday life.